Sat, Apr 09|
Yoga for Walkers, Hikers & Runners
Join Liz for this strategic learning experience that will empower us to understand our bodies in motion and how yoga and help us feel better and better feel for maximum strength & flexibility to keep us doing what we love on the trail, up the hills and around our beautiful community!
Time & Location
Apr 09, 2022, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Ventura, 105 S Oak St STE 200, Ventura, CA 93001, USA
About the event
Whether you’re a weekend warrior, everyday walker or you put thousands of miles on your feet each year, you’re vulnerable to injuries, pain, and strain. The repetitive steps we take demand a lotof the feet, ankles, legs, knees, and hips. Even the low back, shoulders, and neck may
feel the effects of tightness, muscular imbalances, and postural patterns in the areas
The good news is, yoga can be utilized to both prevent injuries and heal them more quickly. When you understand your areas of vulnerability and how to
effectively stretch and strengthen them, you can keep yourself feeling good and doing what you love, forever!
You’ll Learn and Experience:
- A series of basic Yoga Asana/Postures that strategically target typically vulnerable areas of the body
- Passive stretches to release tension in overworked myofascial tissues safely, without pain and discomfort
- How to use yoga props to appropriately support your postures and get a more
- Breath work for a sense of feeling present, grounded, and connected with your body
- Guided Visualization technique you can practice any time on your own to relax and lull yourself to sleep
*No experience necessary. All props provided. Get ready to give those toes some wiggle room!
Liz Little teaches for Ventura Pop Up Yoga on Tuesday mornings at 9:30 a.m. at Kimball Park, Ventura.
She is a professional Yoga Teacher, Health & Wellness Coach and has a BS Exercise Science/MBA
you may learn more about Liz on and off the mat on her website: https://www.lizlittleyoga.com/
- Ticket type
Yoga for Hikers
This Ticket is for one participant only. Tickets are Non-refundable and Non-transferable.Price$45.00Sale ended